Since our government has categorized the moving industry as an essential niche during the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to assure you that High Quality Moving Company is open for business during our regular work hours. Another important thing to note is that all our employees have been trained and equipped to implement all safety precautions to ensure the prevention of COVID-19 exposure.
Our company is in full compliance with the CDC and WHO recommendations when it comes to any and all needs that are related to moving, packing, and storage. To maintain the health and safety of employees and customers during this state of an emergency, we:
• Practice all CDC, World Health Organization, State, and Federal guidelines in order to prevent contagion in our community.
• Communicate with our employees transparently.
• Place any employees into self-quarantine if even the slightest indications of flu-like symptoms appear.
• Provide gloves (and masks whenever available) for our movers and packers to handle clients' property.
• Regularly wash hands whenever the running water is accessible and use hand sanitizers.
• Follow social distancing recommendations and keep a safe distance of 6-feet-apart from clients.
• Ventilate the working spaces on a regular basis, as much as possible.
• Frequently disinfect often-touched surfaces (door handles, break room areas, restroom surfaces, countertops).
• Clean and sanitize moving trucks after every finished job.
Given the fluidity of this crisis, there are many uncertainties and factors outside of our control that may, with little or no advance notice, impact our delivery of moving & packing services. Please be aware the current crisis could potentially result in small inconveniences such as a delayed project start time or significant inconveniences such as the complete rescheduling of our services.
High Quality Moving Company adheres to the guidelines set forth by authorities and health officials so that everyone would remain safe and healthy during the coronavirus crisis.
We will inform our clients of any possible changes in our work and you are welcome to contact us for any additional information. In the meantime, we pray and hope for a quick end to this entire situation and are at your disposal for any questions or concerns that you might have.
Thank you and stay safe,
High Quality Moving Company